Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is practice session? - akshaya007
I just printed my scheduling permit and and one of its items is practice session, I never had one and have no idea what it can be!
It's a session where they give you sample questions already available at the usmle website ck practice material at the prometric center so that you can practice taking ck.. I think they charge a small fee for it..

One online USMLE Step 2 CK guidance and mentoring session is available to anyone who is planning to take CK any time soon. Visit us at bestusmletutor to reach out.. 1 hour live online mentoring session for those taking CK for first time and 2 hour session for those taking Step CK again at no charge.. don't procrastinate and send me a message..
It's a session where they give you sample questions already available at the usmle website ck practice material at the prometric center so that you can practice taking ck.. I think they charge a small fee for it..

One online USMLE Step 2 CK guidance and mentoring session is available to anyone who is planning to take CK any time soon. Visit us at http://www.bestusmletutor to reach out.. 1 hour live online mentoring session for those taking CK for first time and 2 hour session for those taking Step CK again at no charge.. don't procrastinate and send me a message..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »