Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
acls - aclsblscert
ACLS & BLS Certifications provides fully online programs that will get you certified/re-certified in no time. 

Our Comprehensive Online Course is Created by Physicians and is Accessible via any Internet Connected Device
There is NO SKILLS CHECK, and 100% Money Back Guarantee!

@aclsblscert, do you take us for fools? Spend more money than we already have for something that does not boost our resume but will be offered for free once one gets into a residency? Or is it that you have no empathy and would love to suck us dry till we are homeless? No scruples?
It's not free in residency, but residency programs do pay on behalf of the residents as part of their training. Normally hospitals and residency programs look for ACLS and BLS certified applicants. Many health professionals do not have the time to do a 2-3 day in person live course. Hence, many of our physicians, medical students and nursing professionals opt for the online course to get certification. It's also cheaper than the live courses and can be completed from anywhere in the world. If you need a discount due to financial needs I am happy to provide you with a referral code. Please email aclsblscertifications
Not true that residencies look for this certification when considering applicants. An outright lie.
It's your right not to believe that but don't spread misinformation to the general population where it may help. That statement came directly from a physician board member that has sat on a university hospital residency selection committee.
What a load of crap!!!
@aclsblscert--now you sound like the typical heartless scammer. I'll be damned if I'll sit by and watch you suck more money out of vulnerable people. Out with you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »