Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Observership invitation for B1/B2 visa - 7th_dance
I am expecting to apply a B1/B2 visa soon for CS exam. I have also also arranged for a 2 month observership and i wanted to know if i could show the observership acceptance/invitation letter to the embassy while applying for the visa.
@ 7th _ dance

Hey how was your exam , can you please share your last month of preparation.... how did you do UW , i mean
subject wise or mixed mode.

I don't know the answer of your question .....when are you planning to give CS ....all the best for visa and CS exam.
thanks and please reply and share your last month of preparation please.....
you can show cs exam permit and the previous usmles taken with scores and also if needed ur observership plan, hope this helps
Hey Acyclovir, my exams in on March 09. I have talked to few of my friends who recently took their CK exams and the experience is terrible. All of them said Uworld doenst help much and is incomplete for exam prep. Retrospectively, no one knows what to study for exams. But all of them said if we have clinical exposure, like if we have worked in wards then we can answer a lot of questions. As for me, I have done uworld around 3 times. First time was untimed and subject wise, score was around 75%. Step 1 helped a lot. Now I am studying the notes I made back then. Also the Uworld Tables I saved back them while studying. I am not doing NBMEs but did Fred Yesterday and got 89%. Doing UWSA in a few days. CS exam on May 19 from Huston. When is yours? I am considering making a watsapp group for all the CS step takers. Lets help each other and get over with this.
@ 7th dance
thnk you for replying.
89 % is very good score. you will do great .Can you please e mail me tables of UW at ''rashid.r''
please it will be great help to me.

...i just started today my third revision of UW ...doing three blocks a day , soon i realize i am forgetting things especially medicine and OBG ....so i will go slow ...hopefully will be done by 15th.March.
I have not booked the date of CS yet , does it need to be booked so early. when you make whats app group please add me and i will email you my number.
thank you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »