Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ds 2019 - gabby27
Two questions-
1) Is there a way to let ECFMG know that all the supporting documents have been uploaded?
2) How long is the time needed to generate DS2019 from the time of uploading all the necessary documents?

Thanks in advance!
I called ECFMG about this. So I'll save you some time Smile

1. If you are in OASIS J-1, and have completed the initial online forms and paid the fee, it means you are already in a queue to have your papers looked at. If your papers aren't complete, perhaps they will contact you, or check back every few days to see if you have finished uploading the forms.

2. They notified me within a week of uploading my last form, that my DS-2019 was approved, and that they'd be mailing it to my TPL within a few days.

I know they say 4-6 weeks, or even 4-8 weeks in some places, but it seems that it's a worst-case scenario for complex cases. Mine was simple and straight-forward, and was VERY fast.
@mediatrics: Thank you so much! That is EXACTLY the information I needed! Relieved to hear that it actually does not take that long. I hope to get mine soon too. Thanks once again for taking the trouble to reply, much appreciated Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »