Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam application - joyklon
I am applying step 1 but has previously taken step 2. I have a valid form 186 on record and I have submitted photocopies of my medical diploma, form 345 and a photograph when I applied for step 2. I am confused about the right option to tick on the application form concerning the Medical diploma. The options are listed below:

Indicate which of the following statements applies to you.
I have graduated from medical school and have previously submitted to ECFMG photocopies of my medical diploma.
I have graduated from medical school. I have a valid Certification of Identification Form (Form 186) on file, and I am submitting two copies of the Medical School Release Request (Form 345); two photocopies of my medical diploma with an English translation (if required); and a photograph. For information on ECFMG's translation requirements and recommended translation vendor, see English Translations in the ECFMG Information Booklet.
I have graduated from medical school, but my medical diploma has not been issued. I have a valid Certification of Identification Form (Form 186) on file, and I am submitting two copies of the Medical School Release Request (Form 345); a letter from my medical school that confirms I graduated, have met all requirements to receive my medical diploma, and states the date my medical diploma will be issued (refer to Eligibility for Examination in the ECFMG Information Booklet for the exact language required in this letter); an English translation of the letter (if required); and a photograph. For information on ECFMG's translation requirements and recommended translation vendor, see English Translations in the ECFMG Information Booklet.
THANKS
i think go with I have graduated from medical school and have previously submitted to ECFMG photocopies of my medical diploma.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »