Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question for recent exam takers - dreamz4usmle
how much Should be the target score on UWSA to get comfortable pass on final exam.
we know it is more than 300 on NBME, but how much is it for UWSA.
thanks in advance!!
Where did you hear 300 for NBME? Some ppl say 400 for NBME but I think that equates to 210 or less depending ihow you do on CCS.
i guess u r right....my bad.....its 400 for NBME.....BUT my questn is about Uworld self assessment.
Depends upon what you want as a final score. Generally people get 10-15 points more than UWSA. So if you want 230 as a final score, go when you get 215 in UWSA. If you just want to pass the test , go at 200!!
thanks a lot littledoc.....you have been always very helpful Smile
Welcome dreamz..just pray for me for my future dreams in India!!
Absolutely liitledoc....you have best wishes not just from me but sooo many others on this forum too....you have such a big inspiration!!
my heart sank wen i got to know that you wont be applying for match....i knw you have reasons but i felt bad and also for all the hard work u putted in.
but believe me,god watches us all and you are going to excel in whatever u decide to do in life....your hard work will never go for waste.
i wish you lots of best wishes and luck for your beautiful future!!

lil doc you'll excel in India. Your positive attitude will bring you to great places.
Thank you sooo much...felt so good to see your wishes, I need them Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »