Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about ERAS as an IMG - gch1414

Hello, I have a few questions about how to put information into ERAS as an IMG.

1.- I did clerkships in the US that are included on my MSPE, do I still need to add them to my experience?

2.-After graduation I did more rotations, as sub-internships, I basically did the same in all of them, just different service, so do I need to describe everything? because if I do my CV turns 2 pages longer. Also, how long should it be?

3.- Right now I am doing research, but it goes to the end of my CV, and when you open my CV, it appears like right now I am not doing anything until you scroll down, should I also put it as work experience so it appears at the beginning? or this doesn't matter?

4.- Is it okay to put web links in my CV - for the part of my experience?

5.- with oral presentations, if I presented the same thing several times in different places can I just put it in one time and mention, also at: bla bla, date: bla bla - so I save some space on my CV.

6.- If my PTAL hasn't arrived, what can I upload instead? the only thing they are waiting for is the finger prints, the rest is all aproved and they said it may take a few more weeks.

Thanks for your help!!
The CV should be around 700 maximum words... you can explain in CV.

you can add the research experience as work experience
Don't let your application face hardships.
Residency Edits has reviewed thousands of Personal Statements, CV/Resumes, and Letters of Recommendation.

Our professional editors have a combined 30+ years of experience assisting applicants in the Residency Match.
Our edits help neutralize red flags, highlight uncommon strengths, & overcome cultural hurdles.

Use the code "MATCHEDIT20" for a discount.
Submit your documents for a quote today http://residencyedits.com/index.php/services/
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »