Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEED BETA TESTERS (FREE) iPad/iPhone ExamPrep app! - simplechoicelearning
I am looking for 25-50 Beta testers for an iOS app that will increase studying efficiency by analyzing your test taking habits/outcomes. App can assist with timing, etc. Have tested with Bar Exam/MCAT/NCLEX/GRE exam takers with positive results. Looking to test with USMLE testers. Since you are Beta testing (90 days), you won't have to pay initial subscription fee (6.99/year) once app is released to general public. You help me collect data and hopefully my app helps you score higher!! If it is not helpful, simply delete the app and think nothing of it, although that is not likely to be the case. This app is a companion to ANY study aid you are using now. All you need is practice questions and a phone (iPad/iPhone)

First 25 users to respond can participate. I am not yet sure how this forum works, but maybe I will have to get or email to communicate with you.

MUST have iPad/iPhone.
MUST be ACTIVELY STUDYING for USMLE Step exam
MUST be willing to agree to a non-disclosure Beta test agreement (electronic signature required)

Background about me: I am a postdoc at Argonne National Lab. I have a PhD in Chemistry from Ohio State University! (O-H-I-O) I develop learning software and statistical analysis software in my free time. I think this app will be BIG! Thanks for helping!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »