Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A big CONFUSION - hellu_usmle
I have very few days left for the test. I gave UWSA 1 a month back and got 217 and was happy about it ( at least not sad). Today gave UWSA 2 and it brought me down to earth (shattered). I score 196.
I am not sure what to do. As everyone I dont want to fail and such a big difference in these two self assessments. Dang it !!! I am feeling hopeless now. But recently I was feeling low on confidence and felt like I was forgetting everything I studies. I am not sure why I am keep on writing here. Sorry for the venting but seriously such a big difference in scores between these two !!!!
Ok. Did revision of the test. Found out "BLUNDER/SILLY" mistakes. 3 rd block, i wasted time on first few questions, so had to rush during last 10 or so. That's why that was the major pull down for my score. I feel ok now and have much air in my breath (compared to yesterday).

Let's do this. 2 more days. Let's get it !!
This thread is slowly turning into my venting/ranting/final few days of STEP 3 journey. Hopefully I pass. So most of today is dedicated to Biostat Review.

Lets get this.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »