Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview invitation - karolina3110
karolina3110,
Sorry to hear about it, I can totally understand how bad you must have felt. Don't lose hope though. You did the right thing by emailing back and then trying to reach by phone. When interview invites go out, applicants are advised to respond to them right away and don't waste a second. What happens is that either you will miss out on good dates as others may have responded before you and good dates might be taken by the time you reply.

Make sure you follow the directions in the email sent to you. Sometimes the PC will say reply in ERAS or email directly. In any case, one should reply from ERAS as it keep their communication in one place unless instructed otherwise.

Keep you phone close to you with Internet access and email apps installed. This way you will receive email alerts and notifications in real time.

You want to make it clear to the program that you would love to be interviewed and are available on short notice should there be any cancellations etc.

I've seen it myself that sometimes interviews do get scheduled at the very last minute and your best bet in those cases is to be flexible and be willing to travel at the last minute..

Know of a person who literally agreed to the interview the night before and drove couple hours to attend the interview next day by 9 AM..

I hope your interview gets rescheduled. Wish you the best!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Residency Interview Preparation for IMGs
Claim your free session today at http://www.residencymatters.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »