Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
review of step 2 ck - SUCCESS ASSURED - raj18
10 year plus experince tecahing USMLE - baord certified doctor
any one having problem paassing step 2 ck or need help with perfroming well on exam - pl. contact - will teach on skype - flexible scedule - Topic side teaching catored to personal level and speed.
test taking startergy and all topics will be very well covered will help in usmle step 3 as well.
will gurantee to give a solid foundation of each topic will help student for rest of medical professional growth.
Do not sweat it...Sad!)--RE-BOOT NOW!

I was in your boat several years back with several failures and no USCE and no hope!...here I am now in 4th yr (chief rez) IM...

just email me direct ( ; put "residency advice needed" into the subject header)

for more tips including step 3 for upgrade (i've got some good tutoring sources to get you there) and --basically that you have to fit into the system as it stands now--e.g., get USCE, and make contacts and fill out beautiful ERAS Cvs and personal statements..GL for the next match--YOU CAN DO IT-i..e, I DID!
Hello Dear Doctors, In this 40 minutes video, I will explain what are the best resources for getting the best possible outcome from your USMLE exams! As you all know, these exams are probably the most important exams in your life! Good Luck!

https://www.usmleforum.com/courses/prepa...-for-usmle
I. Subject: USMLE Course-Simplify
A.Area: 1/2-CK/3
1.Particulars
a.Per se (program)
(1) Special points
(a) One "subject system," at a time (using our materials entirely)
(i)Seven (or fourteen) systems per subject
[a] 1 hour of baseline status assessment material-overview of repeating questions (usually around fifteen)
[b] 2 hours of clinically correlated-case -based- type materials
[c] 1 hour of a broader pool of facts across all subsystems (usually four or five)
[d] 30 minutes of attempting the quiz that makes up the finale set of mcqs
[e] 30 minutes for a discussion of all of the above at the prescheduled phone talk
b. Our company
(1) Special points
(a) IF YOU DO NOT PASS, YOU DO NOT PAY...
(i) $13,750, per step (escrow contracted; financing available)
[a] Created by a 'super-educated-' IVY League-educated MD
[b] Accessible on your schedule, anywhere in the US, as it is online/telephonic in delivery
[c] 24-7 accessible phone# ext 1250 (Please dictate your "full case," and contact methodology)
so guys -
My prepation techniques are induvisulaized and price would be discussed indivisually - Hr - 40 usd
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »