Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strategic guidance for step 2 ck - drsinha
Hello everyone,
I am an IMG who is currently an Internal Medicine resident and highly experienced USMLE tutor who have been involved in teaching USMLE for almost three years from now. I have cleared all my steps with high performance. I am available to teach during the evenings and over the weekends.
As an IMG I can understand what are the challenges that we face while preparing for the steps because it’s the system that is different not the course. So, I believe it needs a proper strategy and game plan clubbed with your hard work to achieve your dream score.

Methodology of my tutoring:
1. Assessment of my mentee at what stage the preparation is – give constructive feedback.
2. Based on the tentative date my mentee plan to take the exam and how many hours can be devoted I make a tailored made study plan.
3. My classes are interactive where active participation of my mentee is required. This didactic method has helped a lot of my mentees to identify their weak areas and we together work on that and at the same time revising the known concepts time and again.
4. Separate sessions are held for interpreting EKGs, understanding radiological images.
5. Exclusive guidance on which study material to choose as we might be aware that there are numerous study resources available in the market.
6. Unlimited email and what’s app support for any queries.

Tutoring plans

One on one coaching over skype – 30 USD/hour for a minimum 2-hour session, three times a week is what my regular mentee follows. Classes can be increased depending on the student’s requirement and based on the availability of the slot.

Group coaching – 20 USD /hour / per person (minimum 3 people to form a group)

If you are interested and serious about getting your dream score to carry on this beautiful and wonderful journey of US residency, feel free to contact me at usmlepreps3 or call me at 786-451-9281 for a complimentary session for 30 minutes where I can walk you through my strategy and know more about you to make a customized plan for you.

P.s – mentees need to book the slot well in advance
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »