Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Old IMG looking for a Reliable SP!
(07-29-2023, 11:08 AM)_drondx_ Wrote: Looking for a reliable and dedicated study partner for Step-1. I have prepared for the exam in the past, but due to unforeseeable circumstances, gave up on my USMLE journey, and now have started again. So, I'm sort of a beginner in a way. 
I'm using FA; Usmle-Rx; Sketchy Micro and Pharm; Kaplan Biochemistry and BNB. wanna go through Uworld once im done with the first pass of FA. Want to take the exam at the end of this year or early next year. Please email me if anyone are interested. Thank you, Have a good day! 

Email ID- Prepfousmle@gmail.com

Hi I’ve just emailed you. Im also older and resuming my interrupted step 1 journey. I’m ready to start as I’m hoping to take my exam in March. Let me know if you’re still looking for an SP!
(07-29-2023, 11:08 AM)_drondx_ Wrote: Looking for a reliable and dedicated study partner for Step-1. I have prepared for the exam in the past, but due to unforeseeable circumstances, gave up on my USMLE journey, and now have started again. So, I'm sort of a beginner in a way. 
I'm using FA; Usmle-Rx; Sketchy Micro and Pharm; Kaplan Biochemistry and BNB. wanna go through Uworld once im done with the first pass of FA. Want to take the exam at the end of this year or early next year. Please email me if anyone are interested. Thank you, Have a good day! 

Hi I am interested. I am at CST. What about u?

Interested  i am also in same situation . Please mail at momina.anjum9009@gmail.com
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »