Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please label them... - kebi
Hi folks
Can you please label the questions you post according to the source.. like UW or NBME so that those of us who do not take this selfassessment will avoid facing the questions in this forum. Particulary the regular attendants like djyoti and amygdala are the questions you often post from any of the these self-assements ?. I am avoiding opening most of your posts thinking that they might be from UW or NBME.
Thanks
actually that does not matter--in this sort of questionss --like digoxin causes yellow vision/asd has fixed and split s2 or sle has libmansack endocarditis or treatment of back strain is nsaid/ or best investigation in dysphagia is contrast study or clozapine causes neutropenia or haloperidolal has more pyramidal side effect---or metformin can be used in pcos because threre is insulin rsistenance=====

these are not questions --theses are topics --and high yield points --i think it should not hamper your performance --rather it will enhance your memory and boost your confidence
Thnks djyoti for the reply. I understand what you mentioned. As a matter of fact I like those questions you guys posted which are not MCQ and pool different answers from the forum members in a broader way. What I was refering was the ones which are formal questions with choices.. for those it would be better, for obvious reason, if the poster mention the source.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »