Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*** www. MCCExams .com for MCC PAPERS, MCCEE, MCCQ - new_mcc_items
*** www. MCCExams .com for MCC PAPERS, MCCEE, MCCQE, TORONTO NOTES

www. MCCExams .com

MEDICAL COUNCIL OF CANADA CD

includes:

(Item 1) TORONTO NOTES (ALL 30 CHAPTERS)

(Item 2) 1000's of PAST MCCEE QUESTIONS

(Item 3) 1000's of PAST MCCQE QUESTIONS
(Item 4) COLOR Clinical and Radiology ATLAS (NEW!)

ALL THESE ITEMS - ALL ON ONE CD!

www. MCCExams .com
Email: residencyprep@safe-mail.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Descriptions:

(Item 1) TORONTO NOTES for MCCEE and MCCQE

All 30 CHAPTERS in PDF files:

Anesthesia
Cardiac Surgery
Cardiology
Community Health
Dermatology
Diagnostic Imaging
Emergency Medicine
Endocrinology
Family Medicine
Gastroenterology
General Surgery
Geriatrics
Gynecology
Hematology
Infectious Disease
Nephrology
Neurology
Neurosurgery
Obstetrics
Opthalmology
Orthopedics
Otolaryngology
Pediatrics,
Pharmacology
Plastic Surgery
Psychiatry,
Respiratory,
Rhematology,
Urology

THESE NOTES ALONE ARE VALUED AT $120!!
YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED THIS FOR THE MEDICAL COUNCIL OF CANADA EXAMS!!

www. MCCExams .com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Item 2) MCCEE QUESTIONS

Contains thousands of previous and actual Evaluating Exam Multiple Choice Questions.
Covers the highest yield topics tested on MCCEE.

CONTAINS QUESTIONS COVERING:

Medicine
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Pediatrics
Psychiatry
Preventive Medicine and Community Health
Surgery

These Questions are a MUST HAVE for MCCEE!!

The MCCEE is designed as a general assessment of the candidate's basic medical knowledge of the principal fields of medicine, including Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Preventive Medicine and Community Health, and Surgery.
The exam is about 324 multiple choice question, taken with paper and pencil. There is no computerized version of the test. It will take 7 hours to administer the test, two 3.5 hour sessions with about a 45 minute to an hour break in between.

www. MCCExams .com

(Item 3) MCCQE QUESTIONS

Contains thousands of previous and actual Qualifying Exam Multiple Choice Questions.
Also contains the CRS Cases that you need to know for this exam!
Covers the highest yield topics tested on MCCQE.

CONTAINS QUESTIONS and CRS Cases COVERING:
Medicine
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Pediatrics
Psychiatry
Preventive Medicine and Community Health
Surgery

These Questions and CRS Cases are a MUST HAVE for MCCQE!!

The MCCQE Part 1 consists of Multiple Choice Questions and Clinical Reasoning Skills (CRS) Cases, which test medical knowledge of Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Psychiatry, Population Health, Legal, Ethical, and Organizational aspects of Canadian medicine.
The MCCQE Part 1 is a one-day computer-based test. The candidate is allowed up to three-and-one-half (3 1/2) hours in the morning session to complete the 196 multiple-choice questions component.
Four (4) hours are allowed in the afternoon session for the Clinical Reasoning Skills (CRS) component, which
consists of short-menu and short answer write-in questions. The CRS portion consists of approximately 50 to 55 cases, with one (1) to four (4) questions each

www. MCCExams .com

(Item 4) COLOR Clinical and Radiology ATLAS (NEW!)

Amazing! Color Atlas contains color images related to:
Cardiovascular
Dermatology
Endocrinology
Gastroenterology
Gynecology
Hematology
Infectious Disease
Nephrology
Neurosurgery
Opthalmology
Otolaryngology
Pediatrics
Plastic Surgery
Rheumatology

Outstanding! Radiology Atlas contains classic Radiology images related to:
Abdominal
Chest
Musculoskeletal
Neuroradiology
OBGYN
ENT
Urology

ALL THESE ITEMS, ALL IN ONE CD!

BEST OFFER ANYWHERE! ORDER YOURS NOW!!
CD can be shipped WORLDWIDE

www. MCCExams .com

"Pass the Medical Council of Canada Evaluating and Qualifying Exams Without paying thousands to a prep course or a private tutor"
"Here's Everything You Need to Pass the Medical Council of Canada Evaluating and Qualifying Exams, and achieve your dream of being a Licensed Physician in Canada using an extremely easy to use CD!"
Benefits of using this CD
1) Prepares you for the Exams “ Passing licensing exams in a new country isn't always easy, and there are some people who jump into the process only to discover that they're in over their heads. We don't want that to happen to you. By using this CD, you'll get a clearer idea of what to expect on the Canadian medical licensing exams.
2) Saves money “ Many students and medical graduates mistakenly believe they need an expensive course or several big textbooks if they want to successfully pass the . That's not the case. This CD provides you with all the questions, notes and pictures and all the information you need to pass the MCCEE and MCCQE at a fraction of what you'd pay for other courses or books.
3) Saves time “ One drawback of the preparation process for the Canadian medical licensing exams is that it can be time-consuming, especially if you don't know what you're supposed to be doing. You may have to spend hours, days, even weeks searching on the Internet or in book stores. You may end up making several trips to your local library only to find they don't have the books you need. The list of possible time-wasting activities goes on and on, but if you have this CD then you can immediately become more organized and more time-efficient.
4) Causes less stress “ Any time you are dealing with licensing exams you're going to feel some stress. However, not knowing how to prepare and not understanding what you're really required to study is going to cause you considerably greater stress. That's why reading using the questions, notes and picture atlas in this CD and being better prepared for the potential questions and preventing any hidden surprises from jumping out at you on exam day is going to significantly reduce the stress you're feeling.
5) Boosts your chances of success “ When you prepare for an exam with material that doesn't contain all of the necessary information your chances for successfully passing are reduced. On the other hand, having the right materials, understanding how and what to study will lead you faster and easier towards a positive result. This CD is going to dramatically improve the chances that you will succeed on the Canadian medical licensing exams!
www.MCCExams.com
Read What others are saying

"It made my study process much easier..."
"I was very eager to work in Canada (as a doctor), but I didn™t know what to do first! I looked for information everywhere, but I could not find accurate and simple information to prepare for the required exams. However, I found this CD. I was able to start preparing and I passed the evaluating and qualifying exams. Thanks! "
Dr. Gabriela Quintero S. “ Mexico

More great success stories...

"I wanted to sit for the MCCEE, but I couldn´t afford to take a prep course. Fortunately I found this CD , and I could easily prepare for the exams. It was a very quick solution!"
Veronica B. Haans, M.D. “ Holland
"The MCC CD was a fast solution to my problem. My dream had always been to work in Canada , so I looked for information everywhere. I talked to a friend that lives in Canada , and he told me that the only solution was to first pass the MCC exams. I finally found the right materials with your CD, and it was very inexpensive!"
Dr. Richard C. Sada “ Switzerland

www. MCCExams .com
Now Is Your Time To Achieve Your Goal Of Working As A Licensed Physician in Canada By Ordering This MCC CD
No-Risk Money Back Guarantee
If you fail, you get your money back!
"I also tried to take a prep course, but I couldn't afford one, because it is very, very expensive..."
"I was very interested in immigrating to canada and working as a doctor there. I also (like others) tried to take a prep course, but I couldn't afford one because it is very, very expensive. Fortunately, I found out about your materials, and I could easily prepare for the evaluating and qualifying exams, it is very good step."
Abrahman Adan, MD “ Somalia

"Take An Honest Look at Your Options"
1. Give up your dream of working as a physician in Canada “ You could say it's just not worth all of the trouble and give up. But in the long run is that really what you want for yourself and your family?
2. Work on studying for the required licensing exams all by yourself “ You'll definitely save money by doing everything on your own, but you'll have to be willing to devote more time and energy to the process. You should also be prepared to have lots of unanswered questions and to spend a lot of time on research “ and it does mean a LOT of time. This of course means more money, more time, and more stress. Don't you think there might be an easier answer?
3. Hire a private tutor or take a prep course or classes to help you “ This is a popular option, if you can afford to pay the enormous fees involved in the process. There have been countless stories of so-called professionals ripping off people just like you who didn't know how to tell a good course from a useless one.
4. Buy this MCC CD “ You invest in this CD which outlines everything you need to know and study for the Medical Council of Canada exams. All of the information, questions, notes and pictures will be right at your fingertips. Preparing for the MCCEE and MCCQE Part 1 becomes simple, and you know exactly what to expect on exam day. Plus, chances are excellent that you'll pass for sure. Hint: this is the correct answer!
"I was able to prepare my Canadian medical boards following questions and notes contained in this CD..."
"I have bought your CD, and it simplified my study process. I was able to prepare my Canadian boards with the help of this incredible and easy-to-use resource. Thanks for everything"
Sushil K. Sharma, MBBS - India

www. MCCExams .com
"It's the materials You've Been Searching For"
ü The CD will include everything you need to know for the Medical Council of Canada Evaluating and Qualifying exams. It's the most comprehensive source of materials that's currently available. It's an investment in your and your family's futures.
ü The CD comes with a risk-free, no-hassle Money Back Guarantee. If we do not deliver what we promised, you'll get a complete refund of every dime you paid. That's a promise!
Details: Purchase the MCC CD. Take the MCCEE. If you pass, great! But if you fail, simply send us a copy of your score report (via e-mail or fax). You will receive a FULL refund, no questions asked, gauranteed. You can't beat that! You have nothing to lose! (Note refund/money back gaurantee only applies to MCCEE, not to MCCQE)
ü Finally, for a limited time only you'll save $60 off the purchase price. It's just one way of rewarding you for being serious about your dream of working as a physician in Canada.
P. S. Remember you have nothing to lose thanks to the Money Back Guarantee! Plus, you stand to gain a wealth of information that will help you move closer to your dream of becoming a licensed physician in Canada.
P. P. S. Don't forget that for a limited time only you will save $60. Otherwise, you'll have to pay the normal price of $96.00. Currently the MCC CD is available for only $36!

www. MCCExams .com

www. MCCExams .com
for a limited time only $36 ! (that is $60 off the regular price!)

visit: www. MCCexams .com
buy yours now!
great CD
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »