Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what next -
deepinder - deepinder2k

hi
i have a score of 91 in step 1 and 90 in step 2. i will be migrating to US by year end. what can i do sitting in India for my residency. please giude me.
Raymond Dewri - raymonddewri

Dear Doctor:

Congratulations on your excellent scores. Your hard work has paid off.

Your next hurdle is to pass the CSA (clinical simulated assessment test in the US). This test is currently given in Philadelphia. Please contact the USMLE site regarding the CSA scheduling.

Good luck to your future career in medicine.
Shanghai

Deepinder and Raymond,

CSA is currently being held at 2 centers. One in Philadelphia and the other is in Atlanta. This is the latest update.
deepinder - deepinder2k

ya
i know that but my question was meant to inquire that can i do something about residency. i mean some homework regarding colleges which i can work on or some website which gives me knowledge on that
Cheetha

Meanwhile keep working in some hospital, try to get LOR from your professors etc. Important thing is that when you write your CV there should be no interruptions of your Medical activities, now that you are done with your medical College, join some hospital,any dept. for training, even if they donot pay you that`s fine but before leaving for the USA get an excellent letter of racommendation from them.
ru - ru@yahhho.com

hi
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »