Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Indianguys,here is a very bad news! - mletaker
hey amishas...dont get me started on u..i can be ur worst nightmare....i am just trying to give u a true perspective of the situation..granted that the situation is out of control..i am no more in favor of the bill than the rest of us but one needs to act responsibly and not spread rumours like wild fire.this is a very delicate topic and is best left out of this forum.
i think this is just a rumor...i have a friend in AIIMS who is a part of the strike..he was surprised to hear it too..so,i would only sugest not to take such things easily without confirmimg it...
if the news was true,do you think his parents,his colleagues and all his teachers wud hae kept qyt..i agree the media is not being allowed to cover things happening in AIIMS but its just that they dont want to show the routine again...they want NEWS..death of a doctor on a hunger strike could have been the biggest news any channel wud have had!
so chill guys,till this news is verified..
PS--there are not 9 but 30-40 people on hunger strike at AIIMS.It works like this.Whoever faints is moved aside for healthcare and someone takes his place....and what for?so that they can faint too!!!isnt this ridiculous?i mean even China wdnt do such things...
We can make a diference guys..whenevr we get a chance,PLEASE VOTE AND MAKE AS MANY PEOPLE WE CAN VOTE TOO...that wud be a good reply to the idiots at the centre..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »