Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
one simple question.. - usmledream123
i have one simple (might sound silly) question....when the programes ask year of graduation...can i say my year of postgraduation from india..it was contineous study..withput any breaks..as such they call our graduation/postgraduation as MD here anyways...it doesnt matter to them but it matters to me a lot coz year of gradu. is 1999 (will be like 7 rs..since grad) otherwise..if i write year of postgradu..as year of graduation..it'll be 2002..(only 4 yrs since gradu.)
plzz help me with this silly query..
it's not a silly question.

you should go by the date that's on your medical diploma.
thanks quirky..do u mean i should mention only the year of grad. and not the year of postgrad??coz i have 2 degree certificates..one for grad.and other for postgrad..so which one do u mean..??
heh - i have no clue. i put the date i graduated from med school (i.e. the date i received my diploma, i.e. the date on my diploma).
definitely the date of grad and not post grad. Otherwise, this will reflect you do not know what grad date means....... moreover if you have done residency, it will be a plus, when mentioned seperately in the application. you should not be considered old grad, if thats your apprihension, as they will look for study end date for that matter....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »