Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hai fello i need some answer - jhayat2005
i am 1998 graduate score 88/78 csa passed no visa probelm but no us experince piz tell me what should i do and what r my chances
ur chances r not good
Try 1) to make network, 2)pass step 3, as high as possible, 3)US experience.
Programs FM, psych.(not univercity more real)
thanks scorpio for advicing me now piz tell me how to make net work .
i will keep in touch tell me how to get clinical clerkship in new york
jay
i have same scores ,I am in residency now.If you are in Us try some research job(voluntary) and make your cv strong.
Nothing is impossible.
hello shiva friend i m trying hard to get volunteer reserach but where ever i go they want some reference i m new here in new york but i m trying hope some thing come out of it .
thanks for ur words they help me alot.
No need of any references go on the website of the college and search if any research is going on there and just write a nice e mail to the person incharge.
GL
FRIEND I HAVE SEND many many emails to different prgrams but they said we don;t have opening yet and we lack funding i offer to work as volunteer but they didn;t anser any way i have ur advice i willkeep sending them email till i got one if u know any clue about any progam piz let me know my email is jhayat2005 ,
thanks so much i really thanks all my fellow to help me and pray for all of u that we all get our destiny.
THIS is great forum since i join it but so far i got few of my freind advice and they r very very valuble i need more feed backs from more fellow s
thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »