Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All about ecfmg certification requirements- hope i -
Mer

Ok, I talked with the ecfmg rep for a long time and this is my idea of the issue:
1. if u have passed all your steps and csa before 31st jan, u r fine only if u have ur diploma has been verified already. No need to send transcripts.
2. if u appeared for the exams and csa but do not have all the results before 31st jan, send the transcripts asap to become eligible for certification.
3.if u appered and passed all steps and csa but ur diploma is not verified , you do not meet the criteria for certification and u need to send the transcripts.
4. this time around the ecfmg is really busy and is taking a lot of time to update oasis, so there might be some lag in updating ur info, so keep calling them and bugging them till ur info is updated.
In essence: before 31st jan: certification criteria- PASSING all steps, PASSING csa and a verified diploma.
After 31st jan: certification requires passing steps and csa, diploma and transcript verification.
For all those who are planning to hit the postmacth and do not have the results of csa or step 2 or do not have the diploma and transcripts verified , act fast... time is running out!!
stuck

thanks for ur information , i cleared all my exams in 3rd week of jan. My diploma was already verified and since then i am waiting for my result . I am so worried .I called ecfm.. twice and still no update. ohhhh i am so stuck.
plz help

thanks for the reply mer, i wanted to ask u that do u have to pass the steps and csa b4 31st jan OR do u should have taken all the steps b4 31jan. plz reply. as i ahve passweed my steps and got my csa result on 6th feb and gave my exam on 12th jan plz reply thanks
Mer

6th feb is so borderline... as per the rules u have to get the transcripts verified if u did not have the results on or before 31st jan. can u try and call ecfmg and bargain iver the 6 days , who knows they might consider, although the chances are very slim. GL
plz help

thanks i thk i will do that
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »