Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To all our buddies who passed :-) - target_step3
75 % on FSMB
51% UW first attempt timed
Did not do NBME
1 month prep, 3-4 hrs everyday. Read Crush once.
UW and Crush were my only prep tools
Got 82 on the exam
bump
Hi

I have taken my exam on 24th and 25th. Anybody taken their exam on the same dates and got their result? can all of taken on these dates expect our result this week? Please reply.I am very anxious.
thanks.
Hey guys I had written here earlier, I thought I'd shed some positive energy, as I said earlier that I thought this forum made the exam sound unnecessarily hard, I think a little bit of concentrated studying and most importantly NOT BEING STRESSED OUT during the exam are the 2 most important things.

As far as my exam experience goes, studied about 2 1/2-3 weeks UW questions only, studied the explanations carefully, and read through the CCS cases once. Scored about 56-57 on the Q-bank, passed with a 93. I truly think the most important thing is not to stress out, everyone in the medical field has read most of the questions asked at some point in their lives, the important thing is to be able to recall them during the exam.

Good luck to all
75%,60%1st time,560 1st time, 85 in exam. I didn't do well in CCS.
UW=52% timed tests only, FSMB cd=78%, NBME=not taken
Studied for 2 months in which did UW and discussions with friends, then left studying for 3 months as I started working.then studied for 3 weeks for 3-4 hours everyday.
Exam score =86/209
bump
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »