Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which date docs are being scanned now? - mas00
I know we can check ecfmg.org,

but the information there was updated on sept 11, any one has more information other than that?
31st is the current date..........date on ecfmg home page is not updated regularly so always check the foll. eras link in ecfmg home page..........
http://www.ecfmg.org/eras/index.html
Mine reached on the 30th aug, but my lors are still not uploaded on adts. I have already applied to programs long back.Whats goin on?
viva did u get any interviews or rejections so far...how many prgrams u applied to and how many speciality ?

i don't understand this........i applied to few programs couple of days back and my usmle transcript was uploaded and was dnloaded by the programs, but today i applied to few program more but the adts is showing its not available (in the section where program name r listed).But it can be seen in the uploaded documents..........anybody have similar experience...?
i had applied to program around 12 hrs back
any idea?
ye same thaing happened with me also. it usually takes about 24 hrs. to get the transcript uploaded after we apply to a program, (even if it is there in post office). so chill out nd relax..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »