Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I feel like if I'll give up!! - cmt0226
I am basically an active observer of this forum and I am learning a lot fro you guys, I had posted some questions from nbme and asked some advice from you before.
I have my test schedule for the 2nd week of oct. and I still having 500 more questions from usmleworld to do, I was scoring very good in usmle world and scored 360 in nbme 1 and 430 in nbme 2 now I am just making the questions from usmleworld but my score is going down, I don't understand this. I just want to pass this test, because I am working too hard, I have some publications already and I still publishing a lot of different important articles from a very important university in USA. So I know I'll get good LOR, but I need to pass. Please some advise. ahhhhhh(me crying).
We all are sailing in the same boat......at one point of time we just feel pass is fine. I think you need a days break just relax and then come back to studies. That's what I did last week, one day I took break and spent sometime with my family. I have my exam in last week of Sept.
Its good you will get good LOR, at least that part is taken care off.
Don't worry you will do good.... Hard work will always pay off Wink

Good luck
You have good LOR and good publications in your hands, just push your self a little bit more, you will reach your goal. NBME 430 is not bad (I wish I can get NBME by 430 now :-) ), you still have time to improve, and get a good enough score!
GL
Thank you guys for your support. That really makes me feel better.
I hope I can make it.
And I wish you guys the best as well.
YOu have a lot of time to revise your material, do not give up.
Many of us are in the same situation: job, family, and the exam which we need to pass Smile, try to enjoy the study rather than doing it as if it is a burden (easily said than done, huh ), but that is what I try to tell myself many times when I feel down... we will get there, keep your spirits up!
Yes that's right....i still remember what conrad fischer said in his video lecture.....we should think of life after this exam and for the goodness and safety of our pts. rather than just trying to memorize thousands of seemingly unrelated facts and data. that would be like intellectual enema which r very diff to retain for long.
so we gotto enjoy studying for it.
never give it up!!!
Nice advice zafirlukast and realdoc. Your comment is really encouraging.
I am very nervouss, and afraid of this test. But I think we'll make it.
God bless all of you!!!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »