Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bizarre Invite, anyone else received one???? - res2007
I just received following email, problem is I never received the first one.

Hello,

>

> This e-mail serves as a second notification of an interview invitation. If you have any questions please contact me, Ms. ........................................ between the hours of 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) or E-mail at ............................For those who have responded to me in some way shape or form, please respond to THIS e-mail with your exact response (for my records) so we can make alternate arrangements for you.

***FOR THOSE WHO NEVER RESPONDED, PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL PROMPTLY SO WE CAN START TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR YOU.***

Thank you,

call them
fraud !!! spam!!! virus!!! delete asap.
LOL.......
raja you must have a brain the size of a pea if you think vitriol828's post if funny.
res2007 your humour must be the size of a sand particle.
Hey res2007....I'm in a goofy mood this morning. Please find it in your heart to excuse my sort of humour....

However, with regard to your email. Was it recieved through ERAS? Also, is the email address valid (does it belong to an authentic person involved with the residency program listed?) If this is true then the email is most likely valid. I say that b/c one forum member mentioned that it could be a fraudulant or infecte email.

If it is a valid email then most likely what happened is that person emailing lost a good bulk of interview replies and wants to clean the mess up. Your best bet is to reply to the email and also call the residency program. GL
ladies and gentelmen,

let me introduce you "res2007", who can detect you brain size without knowing you, without using any hi-fi instruments available in the market now days........

res2007,

you may be right, I must have a brain the size of a pea, but think otherway also.... me, with brain size of a pea, is competing with you( I am not "res2007" so I can not say anything about your brain size.... YOU MUST BE AWARE OF YOUR BRAIN SIZE, RIGHT???? ) for residency.... isnt it devaluation of your brain??????
email address & telephone number are correct.

spoke with them and confirmed the intterview.

well res2007 you might have called that number before wasting time in the forum.
good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »