Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Dr.djavan - marie99
NO I do not provide " Tech support"for www.usmleforum.com & I am not a customer service reps either.

I am a student just like u struggling to make my way thro the bed of thorns termed usmle.

I believe u are impaired since

1. u came up with " no password" , so we scrambled to give u the password. But

that did not resolve, so u came up with

2.It is a "DJV file", NOble & I posted the link for the DJV application.

Do u think these books, files, slides, etc comes for free. Not at all, they cost something more than money, It costs us "OUR VALUABLE TIME".

We dont log in & wait 24/7 to help out some poor soul asking for it. We have to prepare for USMLE, we have families, we have Jobs to do.

We dont have links at our fingertips, we search our data & send u the link, most of the time ,we have donwloaded the books previously, if someone asks, we upload it again & post the link.

Did it occur to you to send the link , so we could go see what is wrong, NO U could not spare us your time,U
just blindly posted "help not opening".

I wasted my time to backtrack your post, find the link & went to the website & just downloaded the first link i saw & then since u said it was not opening, i uploaded it at Sendspace & sent u the link.

I apologize,i posted the wrong file & u had to waste your time downloading it & posting your request again.

I will stop my argument there & send u the email of the website creator & you are on your own from now on buddy.

U know i was thinking to email him myself to ask for the password, but hey ,why waste my time!.

take care & Good luck to you .

here is your saviour "ahmedhakim_227"
Marie....

U are the team leader of this forum..Do not get diheartmned by the punk....Who do not know the way how all this works.....and .....hows much time does it take to upload and download all these stuf....

and also these are not available at ur finger tip...u need to search for it and sometime pay for it....

So just end this discussion....now.....Do not answer any of his mail...even he puts on this....so that we all can concentrate on our exams....

And One thing I have learnt in life is not to EXPECT ANYTHING FROM ANYBODY....just do/help as much possible from you....Rest leave to to almighty.....

Ok...No hard feelings....

And to Dr.djavan

Just try to to think how much all are contributing...to this forum..And try learn to be bit low....when u aare asking for help....There was no need for you to be harsh on this......

Ok...Hope u will learn this before ....

THIS IS TO ALL MEMBERS....
WE SHOULD END THIS MATTER WITH THIS MAIL...AND I REQUEST THAT THERE SHOULD NOT BE ANYMAILS ABOUT THIS...

ALL AGREEEEEE???????????????
Well, i remember the first time i tryed to download something, about 1 year ago. I didn't know much about computers and I had a hard time, error messages, no spots available so on. I had to try again,and again and again.

I didn't have winzip or winrar, but there is www.google.com out there where you can find links and download these for freeeeee!!! So i did this and after some trials and errors i managed to download what I wanted.

But I never asked someone to send me the Q bank, or kaplan audio or so on...in my mail. I know this is toooo much to ask, and nobody owns me that much time.

Also don't mind downloading from "rapidshare" although i have to wait 45-60 minutes after one download. So what ? I can grab a book and study for 45 minutes, then download again. I would never ask someone to upload something on sendspace especially for "me"...becose i don't like to wait and i don't realise that time is precious for anyone, not just for me.

So, let's just use COMMON SENSE.
Well said guys!!

marie sorry you had to go through this, please keep up with the good work, I guess there is nothing else that we can do. Lets just keep studying and forget about this incident............

GL
I agree with all of you!
Marie99 some people want everything for themselves.Please try not to think of them and concentrate on your studing and the people you think they deserve your help and friendship.
For the rest dont bother.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »