Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To nichi - eyes
Congratulations! Wish you get high score.

Here are questions for you--

1. How are questions? Are they very long? Easy to understand (sentence structure/vocalbulary)?

2. Time management? Were you able to do all questions with the same pace? Or needed to rush a bit near the end of each block?

3. For Tommy HY, can you please tell us which part is the best to review? His notes are good, but it is over 400 pages. Would be good if you can guide which pages/concept # are good. Thanks

4. Molecular level- what to review and read

5. Immunology- how approach questions are asking? Concepts/mechanism or just to know chemical names/receptors?

Thanks again
hey eyes...i m thinking this questions are for me...:o) as it's says nichi instead of nishi....lol...Smile

thanx for the wish

Answers:

1. Questions are doable and in every range..... very easy to very hard...it's easy to understand but they are tricky for sure. make sure you understand what they are asking...

2. I read slow so for me, time management was very important and i had to rush...my second block i had 50 second left to ans last question and it was very very long...soi just had to guess the ans...calculations took too much time.

3. tommyK's biochem section is really good...make sure you look thru that....i only did about 100 pages...but skipped thru many pages...so even i m not sure what pages i read...but let me look at it and i'll tell you...

4. FA covers enuf for you to pass this exam and i suggest...everyone and this is like repeated over and over and now i know why...but FA is money for step1.

5. Immuno, Kaplan is a must...covers everything. questions were all rounded....mech.concepsts and general memory questions...

Good luck...hope it helped... :o)
hi,nichi,

did you get any calculation Qs? are they hard?

all the best
hey drold,

i did get calculation question....they were not hard but they were long....i got sensitivity question, i got relative risk question, stroke vol, oncotic and hydrostatic capillary calculation questions....some were tough some were long...so memorize formulas....very imp. Smile
Sorry-- yes it is for nisssssssshi...

Thanks a lot for your answers. GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »