Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it fraud or real????????????? - alireza_m
I got an invitation from lincoln hospital. It says, Congr. and offerrd me two days but it asked for my fullname and my AAMC# as well to send me a confirmation. I did it 4 days ago but have not recieved any respond yet. Is there anybody who can help me if it is fraud or real? Thanks a millio
call them up
They took me a couple days to send a confirmation letter.
Zariflukast/ Did they invite you the same way? did they asl fot AAMC and your full name?
yes, in their first email, they asked me to reply their email with my full name and aamc#....then, they kept me waiting for a couple days for confirmation.
Thanks alot Zafirlukast, you are my man. Can i have your email to talk about the program and interview/
Is the name of PC Mrs. Rosario Hooker!!!!!???????????????????
alireza_m.....yes, exactly...and i can guess even the two dates they offered you...but i'm afraid, our sincere replies here are sometimes misinterpreted by some ppl under this stressful period...so, i may no longer participate in this forum....and you may call them if you want.
Good luck!!
Was this a joke?
thanks Zafirlkast for every thing, yas they offered me only 2 days . So it was not fraud. Good luck and hope to see u there!!!!
angelina/ it is the name of program coordinator probably. that is why the iv is fishy
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »