Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
after interview, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - somewhere
shall I contact with them 1-2 months later?
Hi somewhere
Did you post your letter to P.D or send it via email.? Thanks for the info/advice
Hi somewhere
Did you post your letter to P.D or send it via email.? Thanks for the info/advice
There's no bullet-proof way of knowing if a program is really interested. They might respond to your letter, saying that they are really interested in you, that you did great on your interview and etc, etc. But there's a lot of programs out there that will send the same letter to every single applicant. And some programs won't send anything back, even to those people that ultimately match in there.
Anyway, it is not your job to worry about if they are or not interested in you, but to figure out if YOU are interested in THEM (believe, that's a lot of work in there). Remember that your final list should be made according to your preferences and NEVER according of what you think the interest of these programs have on you.
Hope this helps.
There's no bullet-proof way of knowing if a program is really interested. They might respond to your letter, saying that they are really interested in you, that you did great on your interview and etc, etc. But there's a lot of programs out there that will send the same letter to every single applicant. And some programs won't send anything back, even to those people that ultimately match in there.
Anyway, it is not your job to worry about if they are or not interested in you, but to figure out if YOU are interested in THEM (believe, that's a lot of work in there). Remember that your final list should be made according to your preferences and NEVER according of what you think the interest of these programs have on you.
Hope this helps.
Let's all stand up and solute to Necker Sir, you are truly an angle. I really appreciate thousands of suggestion you made in this forum. Every single of your reply shows your wisdom. I hope the search engine is good enough, if I search your name, all your replies would come out, but it doesn't work this way.
Let's all stand up and solute to Necker Sir, you are truly an angle. I really appreciate thousands of suggestion you made in this forum. Every single of your reply shows your wisdom. I hope the search engine is good enough, if I search your name, all your replies would come out, but it doesn't work this way.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »