Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On a more lighter note - marie99
Amid the chaos, bomb scares & the kidnappings, The troops fighting in Iraq haven't lost their sense of humor...........

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ss/events/p...f3bfe5717b

This is in reponse to :

Senator John Kerry while adressing students at California spoke " you know education, if you study hard, do your homework , make an effort to be smart you get ahead,otherwise you get stuck in Iraq"

he meant it as an insult to President Bush but it backfired & The troops & families were deeply hurt cause what he meant to say was " if you don't study well, you will have to join the army"................So the Minnesota national Guard soldiers decided to show their take on this issue.
Wow, such a postitive attitude in the middle of a war, Hats off to them & i think i am struggling................ they are truly HEROES.

Best wishes to all.
Wow, such a postitive attitude in the middle of a war, Hats off to them & i think i am struggling................ they are truly HEROES.

Best wishes to all.
LOL... nice post mrs.incredible.
How r u doing these days?howz study?
i miss ur funny lines when the gang gets together...

PS-What do the incredible kids ( the younger 2 of 3) aspire to be?
LOL... nice post mrs.incredible.
How r u doing these days?howz study?
i miss ur funny lines when the gang gets together...

PS-What do the incredible kids ( the younger 2 of 3) aspire to be?
Indi,,,My husband is watching.........................shhhhhhhhhhhh, he is a Macho Man ( not a kid)

I would like them to be Lawyers to fight for the better good of people(LOL), earn their Respect ( LOL) & they do have the skills to negotiate well to CON me into buying their toys, & ridiculous other things....................& Certainly not into medicine...........................

I miss the gang too,everybody is busy studying............But that is more important, we will have plenty of time for the humor when we get OLD................
Indi,,,My husband is watching.........................shhhhhhhhhhhh, he is a Macho Man ( not a kid)

I would like them to be Lawyers to fight for the better good of people(LOL), earn their Respect ( LOL) & they do have the skills to negotiate well to CON me into buying their toys, & ridiculous other things....................& Certainly not into medicine...........................

I miss the gang too,everybody is busy studying............But that is more important, we will have plenty of time for the humor when we get OLD................
hehehe Marie....good link. I know it sound sstupid...but I think eveybody knew Kerry to be the Smart guy and Bush to be the funny guy....Kerry shouldnt have tried to be funny Smile

The other night on Jay Leno..."If it was the president who had made such a botched joke, u know what the response would have been?.......Naaaa...ITS the President...U know how he is with his words !...lol"

Anyway...how r things goin with u? Have u take a date?
hehehe Marie....good link. I know it sound sstupid...but I think eveybody knew Kerry to be the Smart guy and Bush to be the funny guy....Kerry shouldnt have tried to be funny Smile

The other night on Jay Leno..."If it was the president who had made such a botched joke, u know what the response would have been?.......Naaaa...ITS the President...U know how he is with his words !...lol"

Anyway...how r things goin with u? Have u take a date?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »