Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to shawn and socrates - ryma
hii,
shawn and socrates how do u guys manage to remember goljan 500pages ??? any tips on that and also wanted to know how many days will it take to finish the whole book real good if i give 6hrs everyday.i don't have tooo many days i'll be taking the exam in mid dec. any suggestion on switching to brs patho?? plssss reply thanx byee
Hi ryma,
No book is easy to remember unless you understand the concepts. I think you can first listen to goljan audios chapter wise and then correlate with G notes. Its better if you combine it with other subjects. for instance; if goljan talks about biochemistry, correlate with it, same for physiology, pharma etc. I agree that goljna notes take time but also realize these notes cover averagely 50% of step 1 exam. Good luckSmile
Hi ryma,
No book is easy to remember unless you understand the concepts. I think you can first listen to goljan audios chapter wise and then correlate with G notes. Its better if you combine it with other subjects. for instance; if goljan talks about biochemistry, correlate with it, same for physiology, pharma etc. I agree that goljna notes take time but also realize these notes cover averagely 50% of step 1 exam. Good luckSmile
hii shawn ,
thanx for the immediate reply . i agree with u 100% i'll try doing that .
thanx buddy u'r a great help. good luck to u too.
hii shawn ,
thanx for the immediate reply . i agree with u 100% i'll try doing that .
thanx buddy u'r a great help. good luck to u too.
I agree with shawn, if you dont start with the objective of remembering 500 pages you will be better served. Never think "I have to read 500 pages" Think I have to understand cyclooxygenase pathway and questions that they may ask here. That way it is a focused, achievable goal.
I agree with shawn, if you dont start with the objective of remembering 500 pages you will be better served. Never think "I have to read 500 pages" Think I have to understand cyclooxygenase pathway and questions that they may ask here. That way it is a focused, achievable goal.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »