Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zero interview CLUB - asianheat
Hi guys: I'll tak step 1 on dec, 88 and CS passed on 1st attempt. No USCE, need visa.
40 prog, 8 rej, 0 IVs
Its Really sad..but I am shocked to read credentials.
Trust me I met a gal from Crabbien, in one of my interview and she had 11 interviews with 81/76/passed. She had one publication and needed visa.
I discussed with her,She told that she has applied specifically in community and univ based community programs in peds and IM.
Although I my self dont have many IV but still seeing the seriousness of situation I m contented.Please dont lose hope and keep praying.
If anyone of you has interest in psych ,i would suggest that u should do some observership etc in psych as they give good weightage.
Just for an update,there is a ST. ELIZBETH hospital in Washington DC which offers free externship in psych.One of my friend did externship over there and got 6 IV in psych with both scores below 80.May be it would help..or u can find some other place and as most of you have some US LORs etc just tell ur attendings to make phone calls or emails for you ..ALL the best
Its Really sad..but I am shocked to read credentials.
Trust me I met a gal from Crabbien, in one of my interview and she had 11 interviews with 81/76/passed. She had one publication and needed visa.
I discussed with her,She told that she has applied specifically in community and univ based community programs in peds and IM.
Although I my self dont have many IV but still seeing the seriousness of situation I m contented.Please dont lose hope and keep praying.
If anyone of you has interest in psych ,i would suggest that u should do some observership etc in psych as they give good weightage.
Just for an update,there is a ST. ELIZBETH hospital in Washington DC which offers free externship in psych.One of my friend did externship over there and got 6 IV in psych with both scores below 80.May be it would help..or u can find some other place and as most of you have some US LORs etc just tell ur attendings to make phone calls or emails for you ..ALL the best
91, 77 1st attempts, cs awaited, fresh grad, no usce.
Applied to 50 im and 35 fm. You already know how many interviews I have !

To badshah,
Believe me nobody is trying to save few hundred bucks while applying. Imgs apply to as many programs as possible who match their criteria. You have 2 interviews and i am very sure most of the people in this thread would have applied to those programs as weel without any favourable response.
91, 77 1st attempts, cs awaited, fresh grad, no usce.
Applied to 50 im and 35 fm. You already know how many interviews I have !

To badshah,
Believe me nobody is trying to save few hundred bucks while applying. Imgs apply to as many programs as possible who match their criteria. You have 2 interviews and i am very sure most of the people in this thread would have applied to those programs as weel without any favourable response.
-88,94,cs passed old grad . no inter
-88,94,cs passed old grad . no inter
though i do have 1 iv but wanted to share........applied in 100 im programs, not much research done....have score of 88,94, all 1 attempt, cs awaited....2 ys uk exp.....40 rejections n not lying abot it...
though i do have 1 iv but wanted to share........applied in 100 im programs, not much research done....have score of 88,94, all 1 attempt, cs awaited....2 ys uk exp.....40 rejections n not lying abot it...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »