Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Dr. necker - ccf1980
Hello Necker

Do you have any opinion about Rochester General Hospital??
I cannot comment any specifics, since I didn't interviewed there (I cancelled my interview). But I did a good amount of research prior to applying last year, and I decided to apply there, so that means I considered it a good enough program (I was, in fact, relatively selective when applying). The program as far as I remember was fairly good, well above average among the community affiliated programs. Chances of fellowship are not great, but are possible, especially on their own fellowship programs (which I am asuming they have since that was one of my criteria when applying). Weather is cold at this time of the year, so plan ahead.
Good luck.
I cannot comment any specifics, since I didn't interviewed there (I cancelled my interview). But I did a good amount of research prior to applying last year, and I decided to apply there, so that means I considered it a good enough program (I was, in fact, relatively selective when applying). The program as far as I remember was fairly good, well above average among the community affiliated programs. Chances of fellowship are not great, but are possible, especially on their own fellowship programs (which I am asuming they have since that was one of my criteria when applying). Weather is cold at this time of the year, so plan ahead.
Good luck.
Thanks a tonne!
Thanks a tonne!
no fellowships at RGH...I'm sorry I was wrong there
no fellowships at RGH...I'm sorry I was wrong there
yes you are correct, but from what i heard is that they have a good track record of getting a lot of their residents into fellowships..Like cook county..Community hospitals with good fellowship placements.
yes you are correct, but from what i heard is that they have a good track record of getting a lot of their residents into fellowships..Like cook county..Community hospitals with good fellowship placements.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »