Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
psych interviews from ny - drpr
to edr
I apllied to Drexel. I applied late to programs(last week of october).I havenot heard of Drexel
yet. I called many programs. some of them are just in the middle of reviewing of files.
Icalled one of them in yale this morning, I asked her please give me my rejection if it is possible!!! she laghed and said you are on hold because we donot have any interview date available. it means that i spent 25$ for nothing.
I also called george washington in DC. she said that they have sent all the invitation 2 weeks ago and if you havenot received any thing it means that you are out of the game.
hey guys or girls write about your experiences.
Hi

I had received iv from albert einstein (phili) mount sinai (elmurst) univ of virginia and tufst university, st elizabeth in washington, kalamazoo in michigan.
i havent heard anything from drexel or maimonides.
any input about these? i havent attended to any interview yet... what about you?
Hi

I had received iv from albert einstein (phili) mount sinai (elmurst) univ of virginia and tufst university, st elizabeth in washington, kalamazoo in michigan.
i havent heard anything from drexel or maimonides.
any input about these? i havent attended to any interview yet... what about you?
Thanks a lot, Maomao.
I applied at the early of Oct.
I do not have any calls from psy so far, I worried some.
Good luck to you, man.
Thanks a lot, Maomao.
I applied at the early of Oct.
I do not have any calls from psy so far, I worried some.
Good luck to you, man.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »