Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interview scheduling - chris614
hey guys,
is it a better idea to do interviews early (dec) or later (jan) ? is there any difference ? im not looking for prematch as im interviewing at univ hospitals and im told univs dont offer prematches. So wht is better early or late IVS?
Any ideas guys ?
thanks
yes anyone..id like to know that too!
yes anyone..id like to know that too!
someone...?
someone...?
i think it's a very important question. helpful for everyone. need expert opinion. please give ur input. please.................
i think it's a very important question. helpful for everyone. need expert opinion. please give ur input. please.................
if your goin for a university program then its better to schedule them late i.e. December and January, bcoz in the whole process they keep on listing good candidates so when u interview late your gonna be the one they will remember most when submitting programs rank order list. G.L
if your goin for a university program then its better to schedule them late i.e. December and January, bcoz in the whole process they keep on listing good candidates so when u interview late your gonna be the one they will remember most when submitting programs rank order list. G.L
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »