Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where are those path applicants ? - meteor
nobody talk about path lately. is it quiet for everyone for the past 14 days ??
They are busy flying all over the country interviewing. Pathology programs are the nicest. They offer free hotel nights and some compensation to flight tickets.
They are busy flying all over the country interviewing. Pathology programs are the nicest. They offer free hotel nights and some compensation to flight tickets.
hi,
just returned from my ivs.......went pretty well....no path questions...just general talk and talked about my research...i met a couple of imgs at the programs and they said that they were in a similar situation last year i.e they had 2-4 ivs till end of november ......but they had the max no of ivs in dec....so finally they ended up with 9-10 ivs.....i hope we too get some more ivs by the end of this month....the amgs i met on ivs said they were cancelling at least 3-4 ivs since they could not possibly attend all their ivs.

the bad news though or so i heard is that around 8-10 amgs are applying from each med school.......thats a lot and i dont know if there are enough seats to absorb all .....but probably had the same situation last year

add ur experiences about ivs

p.s . no prematches at all 3 places
hi,
just returned from my ivs.......went pretty well....no path questions...just general talk and talked about my research...i met a couple of imgs at the programs and they said that they were in a similar situation last year i.e they had 2-4 ivs till end of november ......but they had the max no of ivs in dec....so finally they ended up with 9-10 ivs.....i hope we too get some more ivs by the end of this month....the amgs i met on ivs said they were cancelling at least 3-4 ivs since they could not possibly attend all their ivs.

the bad news though or so i heard is that around 8-10 amgs are applying from each med school.......thats a lot and i dont know if there are enough seats to absorb all .....but probably had the same situation last year

add ur experiences about ivs

p.s . no prematches at all 3 places
3 ivs , impressive !1
3 ivs , impressive !1
------
they had 2-4 ivs till end of november ......but they had the max no of ivs in dec
------
I hope that will also come true this year.
All path applicants are getting somewhat despaired these days, I guess, that is why everybody is quiet.
------
they had 2-4 ivs till end of november ......but they had the max no of ivs in dec
------
I hope that will also come true this year.
All path applicants are getting somewhat despaired these days, I guess, that is why everybody is quiet.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »