il also pray for u and i am sure jassi will prove it
becoz JASSI JAISI KOI NAHIN
thanks jassi
il also pray for u and i am sure jassi will prove it
becoz JASSI JAISI KOI NAHIN
WHATS THAT TPOED?
WHATS THAT TPOED?
Dr Ulloo

I have got good scores and UK experience and 4 publications my scores are in mid 90 s but I am still to get an Iv , I know there are many people with less scores and less impressive scores get IV, if u have given up for this year plan strong comeback for next year. its not ur scores but ur profile all together----------------I am in same boat as you are .but situation is different ,I am one of the guy who shud be getting lot of ivs according to you, but the game is not what u think ,everyone this year dont have lot of IVs, u should have patience that is a minimum requirement for being doctor anywhere in the world. I wish you good luck and keep trying, try and try you will succeed that must be ur motto---frankly we have to know the reality too we cannot expect to get university program with 80 s, even with 90 s u shud have a second option---------------I am sorry for the long lecture---------but this year the swarm from UK is causing lot of delays ,U will be able to get interviews for sure---If game over life always gives second chance, be smart enough not to waste it.
Dr Ulloo

I have got good scores and UK experience and 4 publications my scores are in mid 90 s but I am still to get an Iv , I know there are many people with less scores and less impressive scores get IV, if u have given up for this year plan strong comeback for next year. its not ur scores but ur profile all together----------------I am in same boat as you are .but situation is different ,I am one of the guy who shud be getting lot of ivs according to you, but the game is not what u think ,everyone this year dont have lot of IVs, u should have patience that is a minimum requirement for being doctor anywhere in the world. I wish you good luck and keep trying, try and try you will succeed that must be ur motto---frankly we have to know the reality too we cannot expect to get university program with 80 s, even with 90 s u shud have a second option---------------I am sorry for the long lecture---------but this year the swarm from UK is causing lot of delays ,U will be able to get interviews for sure---If game over life always gives second chance, be smart enough not to waste it.
Everybody said that the game is over but I got 2 more interviews in November and I am sure I will get some more although I am not one of the 90s.
Greencard plays a very great role. If someone has a GC he or she will defenitely have better chances. People with GC and below 80 already have prematches.
Everybody said that the game is over but I got 2 more interviews in November and I am sure I will get some more although I am not one of the 90s.
Greencard plays a very great role. If someone has a GC he or she will defenitely have better chances. People with GC and below 80 already have prematches.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »