Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to get good score in 2 nd attempt or low score in - amala
to get goo score in 2nd attempt or low score in 1st attempt is a chance for rescidancy
first attempt
first attempt
first attempt is always better, but if you have failed, try to get a good score in second attempt.......................good luck
first attempt is always better, but if you have failed, try to get a good score in second attempt.......................good luck
attempt making a lot of difference in geeting residancy.

bec my friend who have high 70 score and didn't get any interview calls, so i am asking if 2 attempt makes difficulty in getting rescidancy
attempt making a lot of difference in geeting residancy.

bec my friend who have high 70 score and didn't get any interview calls, so i am asking if 2 attempt makes difficulty in getting rescidancy
I believe that even a very good score on 2nd attempt will not be as good as a moderate score on first attempt. Just give your best shot once. By the way why do you need 2 attempts.... if time is the issue..just assume that you have already given the exam once and are trying for next exam..... does it make any sense....????

if you wanna know how the exam feels like , just do NBME tests........ right..???
I believe that even a very good score on 2nd attempt will not be as good as a moderate score on first attempt. Just give your best shot once. By the way why do you need 2 attempts.... if time is the issue..just assume that you have already given the exam once and are trying for next exam..... does it make any sense....????

if you wanna know how the exam feels like , just do NBME tests........ right..???
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »