Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
englewood NJ, IM - ner
could anyone who got confirmation tell me what time in the morning the interview start plz? my itv is on coming week but somehow i didn't get confirmation email yet and don't know when and where should i show up at the hospital.
thanks very much and have a wonderful weekend.
they sent me an email with the schedule, it start at 8:30,but you should call or email to the pc,.the interview start with breakfast
they sent me an email with the schedule, it start at 8:30,but you should call or email to the pc,.the interview start with breakfast
thanks so much nnar. i reminded pc of it by calling, but probably because of high volume of works associate with itw, i guess pc may forgot it. of course i understand it. i'd really appreciate your kindness, nnar.
thanks so much nnar. i reminded pc of it by calling, but probably because of high volume of works associate with itw, i guess pc may forgot it. of course i understand it. i'd really appreciate your kindness, nnar.
hey ner and nnar can u tell me when u were invited and did u know anyone from the hospital?im seriously waiting to get a response from that program
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »