Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kings brook, web site..... - hardworkers
anyone has iv in kings brook im?
please share your experience.
How to know about the programs, is there any other resources to know about programs except the web sites?.
www.garbagemed.org GL
Good one!
is that a joke?

sometimes the web sites of the program does not contain enough information. so, it gets difficult to know in detail about the program.
Bad program, if you have other option, good if the only one, case is closed
It is wasting time and money to go there.if you are in newyork,go for it otherwise it is better to cancel this interview.Last year,they only asked 1 medical question and after that you are done.it takes less than 5 minutes.they don't even give you a glass of water and the secreteries are very rude.I don't know about this year
my experience: this was an awful experience, everyone was rude, the secretaries, and the PD, it seem that they didn´t care to learn about their candidates, it was not even an formal interview, first they made us wait for a long time, then the PD very briefly and I mean briefly talk about the program, them made us wait, and one by one called us in and asked to present a interesting case, and then asked another medical q, and that was it. then one resident took us around the hospital, and kept emphasizing how easy of a program it was. it seemed extremely mediocre to me. personally i don´t think is a good program, they are just looking to fill their positions and don´t really take the time to know the candidates or learn about them. if u have an interview u can go and see for yourself, maybe ur perception is different. but i hosnestly won´t even rank them. but in reality is ur decision to go or not to the IV, eithe way GL.
I hope my reply" good one" did not cause misunderstanding.
What i really mean is Dr. mshekabeka's reply is a good one.

I just finished my interview at interfaith. Those are the worst experience I have ever had in my life. I totally agree what Dr. Magneto and Gentle's points.
thanks a lot for sharing your experience. It will help a lot. GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »