Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to withdraw from ERAS after pre-match? - dradnan04
Dear all
Can anybody guide me how to withdraw from ERAS after signing a pre-match?
I hadn't registered with NRMP when I signed the pre-match, so that was not an issue. But, should one withdraw from ERAS too after the pre-match?
Please reply.
Thanks to all and GL.
anybody??
no body is answering me. i need to know it seriously
thanks
I signed prematch and didnt register with NRMP either. Are you sure that we should withdraw from ERAS.
resapril...that's why i'm asking. i asked the co-ordinator and she told me that i have nothing to do except to call the forthcoming interviews provided i haven't registered with NRMP. but, i saw someone's suggestion on this forum to withdraw from ERAS as well, and that's why i'm concerned. in addition, none of my friends who signed a pre-match last year did anything other than cancelling the interviews
Dr.adnan & resapril........BIG Congratulations to both of you & BEST WISHES .

this is something new to me ,however i would recommend to email ERAS & find out..

eras-support@ecfmg.org

i have 1 question, why did you not register with NRMP?, please if you have the time.

Thanks & Best wishes.
grace98
for me, i was desperate for a pre-match. i didn't match last year, and i had absolutely no plans for going for the match. that's why i planned to register for the NRMP on the last day as i wanted to have a pre-match. and you've seen it saved me $40......hahahaha
thanks for your wishes
hi dr adnan,
me too in the exact same situation as you.. maybe we can discuss this ..
i am also confused as i dint register with nrmp and signed prematch.
i have cancelled interviews but not indiv from eras? do u think we should?
the decision will be open , we need not register with the NRMP......................until dec 1 or prematch whichever occurs first .

Congratulations again Dr. Adnan.

dradnan,
I updated my profile on MyEras. I selected not to participate on Match. I think this is what we can do.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »