Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lankenau hospital,pa - ushelper
hi
was anyone offered prematch at lankenau hospital for im??
anybody willing to share their interview experience

thanks in advance
anyone??
hi ushelper
Interesting that u are asking for help so desperately inspite of being a helper yourself!
U must certainly have some sort of ukce or usce to be called in there.U will get told that regardless of whether u match into their programme or not u will match somehwhere.otherwise they would not have called u.
Will have all other people to be img's like u.They keep separate img days and int them exclusively on these days.cool interview .Will be hard for u to know where u stand because all other people will have similar credentials.they have so far given atleast one prematch right after the last match.so we begin with one position less .Otherwise everything seems ok as far as the hospital is concerned .the former chairman and pd will let u know about prematch himself.no need to ask.current pd is very busy so do not expect to see her much.
Gl for the int and merry x mas .
thanks indianman
i do have very little clinical experience in us but i donno how i can match it with people who have ukce and reserch experience i heard that they offer prematches to people with ukce thats the reason i wanted to know if anyone was offerd a prematch or not.

thanks again
It is hard to get a prematch i think.As I said earlier they shortlist some very good candidates and pre matches are given to very exceptional people i think.Anyway wish u the very best.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »