Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Timeline question - quansar
(I originally posted this message in Step1 forum but did not get a response. I hope this is the right place for advices. Thanks)

Sorry for the scam but I hope some of you know this well could help me out.

Initially I planed to take the exam this and next year and aim for match next year in 2008. But after my first round reviewing (in a month and half) I felt like maybe I could manage to finish all the tests this year and rush for the match application deadline in September.

My plan is to take step1 in April, step2 in July, CS in late August and then hopefully send out application in September.

But the concern is that maybe I won™t be able to finish it all as planned, what if my last test was done in October, could I still go for the match?

I would appreciate very much if some of you could educate me on this issue. I really need this info to get myself goingthanks
Nobody willing to help?
well take cs early as it will tk time for result...so give step 1 in april- 4 months prep
, step 2 cs in may - 1 month prep
step 2 ck in aug- 3 months prep
and you are all set to go for 2008 match...

but make sure that u score well and do not mess up u r scores in a hurry. good luck
Thanks Honu.

I guess my real question is when will be the deadline for submitting the application. Say if I got all test done by November, is there still a way that I could apply for residency? or I must have to waite till next year

November is too late. Many of us submitted our applications by mid October. Get everything ready by Sep.1st is your best bet. Will draw most interviews if so.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »