Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question for klebsiella - kevin1979
hi the questions that ure posting where are you the questions from ?/ please mention them coz if they are from the nbme then the people who want to take the nbme may be affected if they see those ??? in this forum..thank you and i really appreciate ure effort..thanx a million...
allready i am affected
They are not from NBME

They are from Conrad Fischer Questions Internal Medicine Boards

NOT NBME...,I don't want to mess up anyone

Klebsiella
dear klebsiella,just look at this forum ,do you see anything except klebsiella,and imagine if any one wants to answer everytime.to thses questions.
klebsiella....are these questions for reqd for step2?...im a little worried because my exam is in 10 days...
iran md we trying to study and discuss here....wasnt that the whole purpose of this forum...
step2ckjan07 ,nobody oppose your studying,but the way you are doing that,oppose other members right,the same as you have right ,i have right too.and really its very hard to find other members postings,when we just see klebsiella.
this questions are great, THANK YOU, klebsiella!!!!!
iranmd,
plz dont hurt klebsiela by ur post.she / he is helpin us so much , why does this person take so much of the precious time and effort to post important qs .? This person has always been helpful.,is this person stoppin others to post their queries or discussions? if u dont want to see those qs then jus avoid seein this person 's post.
step123cs,it seems yuo didnt read all the messages i sent
again ,i write it here,with all do respect to his nice postings,but he is not the only one doing nice job ,there are many people are sending questions too

but the way he did i guess its wrong,cuz if you take a look back 2-3 pages all filled like a train

with just klebsiella,and those who answer him,are not more than 5-6 in each question

so if his time is important,my time is important to ,cuz it take time to find other postings

he can send his posting but in logical way,i can sned you 2000 question of kaplan
like a long string of questions
i am sure it will be boring if you see all of those questions

so ,it was my idea,some agreed some may not,as he is free to send us full pages of klebsiella ,i have right to oppose it too.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »