Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview Expreience at Lenox Hill Hospital. - mdmajeed
Any one please.
anyone???

its very important for me please helppp
I interviewed there one month back for IM, it went well from 8 AM to noon. The PD makes sure she meets with all the applicants. The place seemed friendly, no medical questions were asked. I was interviewed by two attendings. They have few fellowships like GI, cards etc. All in all, I have a good feeling about this program.
can you tell me near by good hotel where to stay for the lenox hill iv
did anyone go for a second visit to this hospital
hey all
i went for an interview there last week. Overall, it seemed to me that this is a bad program. Lots of private patients, not so much decision on your part. Faculty were a little arrogant. PD said hello at the end of the day, just said a few words.
I say again, in my opinion, because this is a higly individual thing: I wouldn't recommend this program to a friend.
I met an american student who was going for a second look but I din't get the chance to talk to her after the morning report (which was bad....kind of all the time pimping at interns and residents).
Also, very little, little, little or no research....and I didn't see the willingness from faculty to help you through projects,etc
Any other different views than mine are welcome!!!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »