Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cook county budget crisis - nervous2
any views on this??..it's been all over the news...
how wuld IM residency be affected??
17% cut is a lot!!
how wuld residents be affected with less coworkers!!
is it still safe to rank this program??
neone....
nobody seems to be bothered by this!
am i the only one who has IV ed at cook county?
pleasee..reply ppl....it's a serious matter!!
they deserve it. i never saw such an unrespectful program. they sent me an iv and never confirm it. i sent numerous email and called numerous phone but never got response. what an asshO.Ole program. i wish the PC and PD get punished for their wrongdoings.
it is not so good news if it is true.....i
yes.I dint get a call fro them so I went there personally to meet the PC Even while I was there was a phone ringing continuously which no one was attending to.
that sucks. better not to go that program.
thanks for replyin guys..
n yes all of this is true usmleyork!!
it's all over the news for the past week..n next week they'll let go of lot of thier employees
nebody else out there who is concerned about this???
This is terrible. I have a lot of respect for Cook County (it's a community hospital) it's not good to hear that they will be making cuts.

Would anyone here care to take the time to list some of the relevant information and resulting concerns? It would be nice to start a discussion on this hospital and it's future because it's an IMG friendly hospital, and just about everyone on this forum applied there...
thanx vitriol..
feels good to know that there others out there who are concerned about this..
may be ppl don't know cook county..i meant cook county hospital in chicago..MOST img friendly hosp i know..or now u may know it as stroger hospital..
from wut i know ...there have been big news on tv about 17% cut in every dept..many ppl getting lay offs...may be shut down parts of hosp...how this will affect residents i dunno for sure..except that may be there will be almost 17% more work??..it is already known to be one of the busiest hospitals.. also i dunno how secure the future years will be..after residency wut about fellowship??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »