Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is brookly hospital center -Is it abusive - condi
From what I have heard this program it is one of the bad programs known. I have recently told that the program is on probation on the way to be closed unless they fix their problems. From what I have been informed the program director is very abusive and arrogant who bad mouths his residents . The residents are intimated and feel anxious and are working in a very bad state. all in all it is a program that has to be closed for several reasons.Is that true ?
I dont think anything will change if the information is true,cos IMGs are more desparate than ever,so they will beg to get in and guess what? no one will ever bring the PD to book,but if the allegations are true,is a matter of time things will come into perspective and errant employers will be exposed.

Having said this,some IMGs perform below per and blame the PD,i dont know why a PD will be mean to a resident, some of them get in through the basement door and then have problem during residency especially when their godfather is gone or relocated.Some people spread false rumors to decrease competition,so be warn!
I dont know abt the IM program, but the peds program faculty is very friendly and nice.
indian PD in TBHC is nasty
it is abusive, i went there for interview and i am not going to rank this program for IM
i don't think so
you dont think so because you accepted prematch and now you dont want to hear any bad thing about this program. i ask one resident who is from same medical college from where i am and i talked with him and he told me dont rank this program if you have more than 10 interviews.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »