Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St Barnabas NY vs Lincoln Medical Center? - nytwing
Hi, which do you think is better guys? I've been to both. St Barnabas doesn't even took us around the hospital and addressed our questions well. Maybe their positions are full already, but why is it the PD still says if you like an early decision, email him?

At Lincoln, we're oriented very well and I could say, I don't like it there not because people aren't nice but because there's too much patients.

Well, I heard that St Barnabas only IV people with at least high 80s but Lincoln go for people with Low 80s. Does it implies St Barnabas is better?

Any inputs will be appreciated.
Thanks
I have been to both places during this interview season. As far as I could see Lincold appealed to me over Barnabas. In many aspects the outcome of you joining will be same at both places, ie , No fellowship. The only differences that I could draw are The hospital is clean, the residents seem to be happy and the area around is not bad as barnabas. I dont know if you call it significant differences though but if left with no choice, my choice would be Lincoln
I've been to both; Areas are same; My friend is an intern at Lincoln; Enormous scut work; No teaching; No fellowships; I'll keep it at the bottom of my list as a backup; But, he says, no matter how hard u work, u'll never be appreciated at Lincoln; Now u decide;
Hope this was helpfull;
GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »