Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey got a prematch at cook county......i am happy! - usmle_2007
hey friends i got a prematch at cook county . my interview was there on jan 5.
first of all i would like everyone on this forum for stopping by and replying to my posts some times positive some times negative....but i think every bit of that helped.

well any one else who has accepted the prematch at cook county please let me know what was the further process when will get the contract...did u withdraw from match and cancelled rest of interviews.....

please do let me know as i want to cancel the rest of my 5 interviews so that some one can be benefitted....

thanks to all once again...

i know there are a few spelling mistakes in my post but....may be its is the happiness and excitement !
congrats and enjoy 2007. As soon as you get the signed contract in your hand you can withdraw from nrmp.
it is Ped or IM? i got a pre-match from ped. please keep in touch
it is IM program
Congrats.......Join Illinois licensure club
E mail me at Sailesh178@yahoo
Congratulations. I will have an IV at Cook County, too. I'm seriously considering this program. Could you please share your credentials. You can also email me. nargileci
usmle_2007!

I bet you're going to wank like crazy tonight! Congratulations! Cook County has been my fantasy program, so I know a few things about it. The experience there is supposed to be unique. I'm sure you'll learn a lot at that program.

GL!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »