Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help rank! - lucky37
i wud appreciate the input.

1 UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA ,,MEDPEDS COMBINED.
2.OU TULSA IM.
3.BALL MEMORIAL INDIANA IM.
4.WEISS MEMORIAL CHICAGO IM.
5.MOUNT SIANI BRONX IM.
6.ST BARNABAS NY IM.
7.UIC URBANA IM.
8.UNIVERISTY OF SOUTHDAKOTA IM.

I dont think more interviews will come plus i have one more but tht wud be veyr expensive to attend.

ill be greatful for any help.
I can't give you any specific advice, but put 7 & 8 higher up on the list. As for 6, correct me if I'm wrong, but this is supposed to be one the 10 worst programs in the US as per this forum...

GL
thanks vitrol102.

i appreciate ur advice i wud although disagree on sdakota its not as good a programm as many wud like to think no fellowships of its own and the area very dull boring with harsh weather.

i wud like more advice.

vitriol102 st barnabs is also an affiliate of cornell ,the programm leadership is not veyr supportive or enouraging but its not a bad place for good clinical exposure and not bad at all then not matching anywhere.

thanks.
ANY VIEWS!
Hi, Lucky37, How do you feel when you get the interview in Ball Memorial Hosp INDIANA. Just want to know your interview there? Thanks.

As for ranking, 7 or 8 or 1 should be fine. I do not know others.
bebin it was a nice experience.no hard questions general talk about future plans and any questions for the programm.a great tour and a great meal nite before the interview.
any ideas! i love the combined internal med peds prog but its not accredited.plz tell me if i shud rank it or not.

thanks for the help.
gl.
All depend on if you really like the program and the future you want to go. If you want to do fellowship after resdency, I think it may be better to go to accredited one. If you do not want to do fellowship, it will be fine. Just my own opinion.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »