Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beating a dead horse.. Prematch contract. - im_pd
I know this has been talked about, but for my own sanity and possibly others: People that have signed prematches, anyone sign the actual contract, but are waiting till after the match for the contract to be countersigned by the hospital? Even though, I have all copies, emails, etc, it's still an uneasy feeling. I signed the contract, everything including salary is there, but I'm waiting till after the match for them to sign their part. All comments appreciated. GL to all.
congrats

But majority here are looking for something to sign and since you have signed something,why dont you start talking to the PD or PC

Congrats
thanks, i did, they said after the match ill get the entire packet, i guess im paranoid.. =)
Congrats keep communication and email them and ask for a copy say i need to remove myself from the match can you please give me a copy of program keep all the things they send you in email or document saying you have pre-match
they asked me to withdraw from the match over the phone, but i have a lot of paperwork from them. thanks for the help.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »